The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select MarkMonitor AntiFraud:
- Rated the following AntiFraud challenges their company faces:
- Funding an external solution: a very critical
- Securing senior level buy-in: a critical
- Lack of employee awareness: a critical
- Effective mitigation of phish: the most critical
- Deep/Dark Web concerns: a very critical
- Agrees that the following are the AntiFraud problems that cause the greatest damage to their brand’s online reputation:
- Traditional consumer-targeted phishing emails and websites
- Malware delivery falsely associating with their brand
- Is very concerned that confidential or intellectual property belonging to their organization may be available on the dark web.
The key features and functionalities of MarkMonitor AntiFraud that the surveyed company uses:
- Uses MarkMonitor:
- For the Early Warning System to monitor new domain name registrations
- For deep and dark web monitoring
- Appreciates the following about working with MarkMonitor:
- Effectiveness in mitigating phishing attacks
The surveyed company achieved the following results with MarkMonitor AntiFraud:
- Agrees that MarkMonitor is a true partner in helping us to protect against phishing and other fraudulent attacks.
- They had an AntiFraud solution with their own employees before working with MarkMonitor.
- Realized the following level of improvement as a result of using MarkMonitor:
- Efficient phishing mitigation: very significant
- Increasing visibility to trends: significant
- Increasing fraud intelligence: significant