The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Alpha:
- Current trends shaping how their organization approaches product management:
- Customer understanding: formalizing the process for leveraging customer insights and feedback
The key features and functionalities of Alpha that the surveyed company uses:
- Benefits gained since beginning to test ideas within the Alpha platform:
- Easier to ask simple questions
- Easier to source audiences
- A faster ability to get to design or prototype on the things we’re looking to test
- A higher likelihood to have data to support decisions they make as a product organization
- Faster time-to-market on the launch of products or features
- Top driver for working with Alpha is reducing the time to collect customer feedback.
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Alpha:
- Agrees Alpha platform creates better relationships between market research and product management.
- Finds qualitative consumer insights are very important to their product organization when making decisions regarding the product roadmap.
- Alpha capabilities compared to how they were doing them before:
- Audience sourcing: moderately better
- Testing and experimenting: much better
- Designing and prototyping: moderately better