The business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Alpha:
- Current trends shaping how their organization approaches product management:
- Customer understanding: formalizing the process for leveraging customer insights and feedback
- Pricing and packaging strategy: value propositions – more than just messaging
- Product innovation and lifecycle process: recognizing the value of standardized processes.
The key features and functionalities of Alpha that the surveyed company uses:
- Benefits gained since beginning to test ideas within the Alpha platform:
- Easier to source audiences
- A higher likelihood to have data to support decisions they make as a product organization
- More likely to keep the consumer top of mind throughout the entire product development cycle
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Alpha:
- Strongly agrees Alpha platform creates better relationships between market research and product management.
- Finds qualitative consumer insights are important to their product organization when making decisions regarding the product roadmap.
- Alpha capabilities compared to how they were doing them before:
- Audience sourcing: much better
- Testing and experimenting: much better
- Designing and prototyping: moderately better
- Reporting and analytics: about the same