The business challenges that led Xoomworks to evaluate and ultimately select Act-On:
- Disconnected marketing efforts and systems (email, webinars, CRM, etc.)
- Inability to effectively segment and nurture contacts
- Difficulty in measuring marketing’s impact
Xoomworks previously used an email service provider (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.).
The features and functionalities that were most important to Xoomworks in their selection of Act-On:
- Ease of use
- CRM integration (for lead prioritization, sales enablement, etc.)
- Inbound marketing (forms, landing pages, social media, etc.)
- Outbound marketing (email campaigns, nurture programs, etc.)
- Reporting and analytics
- Act-On’s native integration with Sugar
Xoomworks is experiencing the following benefits with Act-On:
- An improvement to lead nurturing and buyer management
- Easier to analyze marketing’s performance
- Faster sales cycle
- Greater ability to send targeted campaigns based on segmentation or funnel stage
- Stronger alignment of marketing and sales efforts
- Is implementing campaigns more than 4x faster with Act-On.
- Increased lead generation by more than 30%
Act-On’s customer support and Act-On University enables Xoomworks’ marketing team to improve the quality of their programs.