The business challenge that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select HPE SimpliVity:
- Selected HPE SimpliVity because they had a data center migration or consolidation initiative.
The key features and functionalities of HPE SimpliVity that the surveyed company uses:
- Uses HPE SimpliVity for the following:
- Infrastructure modernization / technology refresh
- Runs the following application types on HPE SimpliVity:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Rates how valuable the following HPE SimpliVity capabilities were in the selection process:
- HPE SimpliVity being a single trusted vendor for global support for their entire stack: extremely valuable
- HPE SimpliVity’s reliability, serviceability, and availability, backed by a comprehensive warranty: highly valuable
- HPE SimpliVity’s future-proof design: highly valuable
The surveyed company achieved the following results with HPE SimpliVity:
- Improved performance by up to 25% since deploying HPE SimpliVity.
- Estimates how long it takes to deploy new workloads, including allocating compute and storage resources, and configuring data protection policies:
- Before using HPE SimpliVity: 1 day – 1 week
- After using HPE SimpliVity: up to 1 day
- Saw value in 1 to 3 months after the deployment of HPE SimpliVity.
- Rates how valuable the following HPE SimpliVity features were in the selection process:
- Integrated data protection: highly valuable
- Inline dedupe/compression: highly valuable
- VM-centric management via vCenter: highly valuable
- Hyperconverged infrastructure with HPE ProLiant DL380: highly valuable