The business challenges that led the profiled organization to evaluate and ultimately select HPE’s File and Backup Solutions:
- Rates how critical the following requirements are for HPE’s File and Backup Solution:
- The need for centralized storage: business critical
- The need to process and analyze large volumes of data: critical
- The need for reliable disaster recovery and archiving: critical
- The need for high availability: critical
The key features and functionalities of HPE’s File and Backup Solutions that the surveyed organization uses:
- Rates the value of HPE File and Backup Solution with respect to the following capabilities:
- Centralize storage: very valuable
- Secure and protect data: very valuable
- Ensure data availability for users: very valuable
- Provide archiving and disaster recovery backups: very valuable
- Integrate backup plan with the cloud: valuable
- Make data portable (offsite disks/tape/cloud): valuable
- Managing the following data types or workloads with their HPE File and Backup Solution:
- Databases: on-premise
- File shares and directories: on-premise
- Microsoft Exchange: on-premise
- Financial accounting applications: on-premise
- Content management systems: on-premise
- Retail Point-of-Sale: on-premise
- HPE is a better File and Backup Solution than other similar vendors because of HPE’s reliability.
- Managing data for 200+ users with HPE File and Backup Solution.
- Manages 21-100 TB with their HPE File and Backup Solution.
The surveyed organization achieved the following results with HPE’s File and Backup Solutions:
- Saw a return on investment for HPE’s File and Backup Solution within 1 week to 1 month.
- Saw the following improvements since using their HPE File and Backup Solution:
- Reduced backup time: 51-75%
- Reduced data recovery time: 51-75%
- Increased data availability: 26-50%
- Increased user productivity: 26-50%
- Reduced their management time: 51-75%