This medium sized bank, located in the Netherlands, was looking to enable digital transformation of customer communications to improve their overall customer experience while meeting compliance regulations and reducing risk.
They were looking for a solution that would allow them to design, manage, and deliver omni-channel communications more effectively while eliminating departmental silos and reducing their reliance on IT by better empowering business users.
The customer was also looking to create integrated customer journey maps and drive better mobile experiences for their customers.
During the selection process, the customer rated Quadient as significantly better than the competition in the following categories:
- Performance and Scalability
- Quadient Integration capabilities
- OmniChannel design & proofing
- Scope of features available
- Customer Support
The customer selected Quadient® Inspirefor their customer communications needs, due to the following purchase drivers:
- The ability to quickly create and proof omni-channel communications
- Guided communications for front office workers
- The ability to give business users control over content
- Integration with multiple IT systems
- The ability to create dynamic, mobile-friendly communications
- Greater control over content for regulatory compliance
The surveyed company was able to streamline processes and workflow automation by deploying a single platform for the design, management, and delivery of customer communications.
The result was the faster creation and proofing of omni-channel customer communications along with the ability to quickly and efficiently integrate multiple data sources into customer communications, and the ability to achieve greater control over content for regulatory compliance standards.
The customer indicates the estimated impact of Quadient® Inspire their organization includes:
- Reduced time to create Omnichannel communications by 5-10%
- Increased cost savings from implementing Quadient® Inspire by 5-10%
Overall, the customer attributes overall revenue growth of 5-10% to the project along with increased customer satisfaction of 5-10%. The customer realized a payback of 12-18 months with Quadient® Inspire.