Pharmaceuticals Company Increases Virtualization ROI with VMware Go Pro
- Addressed the following challenges with VMware Go Pro:
- Securing infrastructure
- System downtime and reliability
- Has VMware Go Pro for the following reasons:
- Provide secure physical and virtual infrastructure
- Control software inventory and licenses
- Deploy virtualization with ease
- VMware Go Pro made it easy to adopt and manage virtualization in the following ways:
- Enabling single point management to view, monitor and modify virtual environments
- Realized a return-on-investment (ROI) of 75 to 99% with VMware Go Pro.
- Lowered total cost of ownership (TCO) by reducing system down time and increasing security with comprehensive patching for Windows and popular applications.
“Using VMware Go Pro, we’ve been able to increase physical and virtual IT infrastructure reliability and deliver smoother business operations.”
TechValidate Survey of a Medium Enterprise Pharmaceuticals Company
About This Data
This data was sourced directly from verified users of VMware Go Pro by TechValidate.
TechValidate verifies the identity and organizational affiliation of all participants that contribute to published research data, while guaranteeing their anonymity so that they may share information honestly and freely.
Oct 08, 2012
More Research on VMware Go Pro
Explore all TechValidate Research