Case Study: S&P 500 Electronics Company
- Purchased DesignWare Logic Libraries to meet the following project challenges:
- Met aggressive area targets
- Met aggressive time-to-market window
- Used Synopsys’ DesignWare Logic Libraries at the 180-nm process node.
- Implemented the following functions containing DesignWare Logic Libraries:
- Interface cores (USB, PCIe, DDR, MIPI, SATA, etc.)
- Purchased Synopsys’ DesignWare Logic Libraries for the following main reason(s):
- Ease of integration effort
- Achieved > 20% additional performance, saved 11 – 15% in area reduced power by 6 – 10% with DesignWare Logic Libraries.
- By using DesignWare Logic Libraries the customer met their design’s area goals.
“Synopsys’ DesignWare Logic LIbraries are easy to use.”
TechValidate Survey of a S&P 500 Electronics Company
About This Data
This data was sourced directly from verified users of Synopsys DesignWare IP by TechValidate.
TechValidate verifies the identity and organizational affiliation of all participants that contribute to published research data, while guaranteeing their anonymity so that they may share information honestly and freely.
Oct 10, 2013
More Research on Synopsys DesignWare IP
Explore all TechValidate Research