Case Study: Medium Enterprise Computer Hardware Company
- Purchased DesignWare Logic Libraries to meet the following project challenges:
- Met aggressive performance targets
- Met aggressive power targets
- Met aggressive area targets
- Met aggressive time-to-market window
- Obtained high yield
- Reduce project risk
- Used Synopsys’ DesignWare Logic Libraries at the 65-nm LP process node.
- Implemented the following functions containing DesignWare Logic Libraries:
- Other CPU cores (e.g., MIPS, PowerPC, ARC, etc.)
- Interface cores (USB, PCIe, DDR, MIPI, SATA, etc.)
- Other blocks of the SoC
- Purchased Synopsys’ DesignWare Logic Libraries for for the following main reason(s):
- Quality of the IP
- Ease of integration effort
- Completeness of solution (for example, Power Optimization Kit)
- Availability on required process node(s)
- Previous experiences with Synopsys DesignWare Logic Libraries
- Previous experiences with Synopsys DesignWare IP
- The customer achieved first-pass silicon success with DesignWare Logic Libraries.
“Synopsys is a one-stop-shop for a variety of IP.”
TechValidate Survey of a Medium Enterprise Computer Hardware Company
About This Data
This data was sourced directly from verified users of Synopsys DesignWare IP by TechValidate.
TechValidate verifies the identity and organizational affiliation of all participants that contribute to published research data, while guaranteeing their anonymity so that they may share information honestly and freely.
Oct 10, 2013
More Research on Synopsys DesignWare IP
Explore all TechValidate Research