Case Study: Small Business Food Company
- Searched for a new ERP solution to solve the following challenges:
- Reduce operational costs through a better integration and automation of processes
- Support business growth / enable the development of new markets or channels
- Improve customer service and become easier to do business with
- Accelerate company processes and improve productivity
- Get better insight on business and operations, and make better-informed decisions
- Is using Sage ERP X3 in 1 locations.
- Has 31-40 people using Sage ERP X3.
- Saw the following improvements after deploying Sage ERP X3:
- Improved productivity
- Reduced operational costs
- Improved business insight / reduced risks
- Enhanced collaboration across the organization and with partners
- Implemented Sage ERP X3 in 6 to 12 months.
- Rated the quality of support and assistance provided by Sage as outstanding.
- Chose Sage ERP X3 over the following products:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- It was 6 years ago don’t recall
- Achieved the business goals they expected within 6 months to I year after going live with Sage ERP X3.
- Purchased Sage ERP X3 over other solutions or vendors for the following reasons:
- Flexibility / Ability to adapt to company-specific processes
- Scalability / Ability to support growth
- Cost effective and flexible licensing options
“We have become more collaborative and thus more efficient and productive, mainly because we have a system which provides a single source of information.”
||TechValidate Survey of a Small Business Food Company
About This Data
This data was sourced directly from verified users of Sage ERP Platform by TechValidate.
TechValidate verifies the identity and organizational affiliation of all participants that contribute to published research data, while guaranteeing their anonymity so that they may share information honestly and freely.
Dec 19, 2012
More Research on Sage ERP Platform
Explore all TechValidate Research