Case Study: Medium Enterprise Consumer Products Company
- Searched for a new ERP solution to solve the following challenges:
- Reduce operational costs through a better integration and automation of processes
- Improve customer service and become easier to do business with
- Accelerate company processes and improve productivity
- Get better insight on business and operations, and make better-informed decisions
- Is using Sage ERP X3 in 1-3 locations.
- Has 101-200 people using Sage ERP X3.
- Saw the following improvements after deploying Sage ERP X3:
- Improved business insight / reduced risks
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Implemented Sage ERP X3 in 6 to 12 months.
- Rated the quality of support and assistance provided by Sage as good.
- Chose Sage ERP X3 over the following products:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Epicor 9 ERP
- Infor ERP
- Achieved the business goals they expected within 6 months to I year after going live with Sage ERP X3.
- Purchased Sage ERP X3 over other solutions or vendors for the following reasons:
- Ease of use
- Flexibility / Ability to adapt to company-specific processes
- Scalability / Ability to support growth
- Shorter implement time
- Cost effective and flexible licensing options
- Capability to enhance and expand ERP solution with industry-specific modules and services
“Sage ERP X3 reduced overhead expenses 10X for the cost of ERP maintenance; reduced IT staffing requirements (no programmers); and provided greater ease in generating reports.”
||TechValidate Survey of a Medium Enterprise Consumer Products Company
About This Data
This data was sourced directly from verified users of Sage ERP Platform by TechValidate.
TechValidate verifies the identity and organizational affiliation of all participants that contribute to published research data, while guaranteeing their anonymity so that they may share information honestly and freely.
Dec 18, 2012
More Research on Sage ERP Platform
Explore all TechValidate Research