Case Study: Yakima Chief, Inc.
- Searched for a new ERP solution to solve the following challenges:
- Reduce operational costs through a better integration and automation of processes
- Support business growth / enable the development of new markets or channels
- Improve customer service and become easier to do business with
- Accelerate company processes and improve productivity
- Get better insight on business and operations, and make better-informed decisions
- Is using Sage ERP X3 in 1-3 locations.
- Has 26-30 people using Sage ERP X3.
- Saw the following improvements after deploying Sage ERP X3:
- Improved productivity
- Improved business insight / reduced risks
- Enhanced collaboration across the organization and with partners
- Rated the quality of support and assistance provided by Sage as outstanding.
- Chose Sage ERP X3 over the following products:
- SAP Business One
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Achieved the business goals they expected in > 1 year after going live with Sage ERP X3.
- Purchased Sage ERP X3 over other solutions or vendors for the following reasons:
- Powerful functionality that supported unique industry needs
- Flexibility / Ability to adapt to company-specific processes
- Scalability / Ability to support growth
- Cost effective and flexible licensing options
- Web deployment
“[With Sage ERP X3], we have been able to take several different departments of our company, previously managed by many different ERP systems and databases, and merge them into one. Additionally, we are now also able to share the same information between remote locations via the web application.”
||Aric Gamache, Systems Manager, Yakima Chief, Inc.
About This Data
This data was sourced directly from verified users of Sage ERP Platform by TechValidate.
TechValidate verifies the identity and organizational affiliation of all participants that contribute to published research data, while guaranteeing their anonymity so that they may share information honestly and freely.
Dec 18, 2012
More Research on Sage ERP Platform
Explore all TechValidate Research