Case Study: Medium Enterprise Food Company
- Searched for a new ERP solution to solve the following challenges:
- Reduce operational costs through a better integration and automation of processes
- Support business growth / enable the development of new markets or channels
- Accelerate company processes and improve productivity
- Get better insight on business and operations, and make better-informed decisions
- Improve Product and Customer profitability
- Is using Sage ERP X3 in 3-5 locations.
- Has 51-75 people using Sage ERP X3.
- Saw the following improvements after deploying Sage ERP X3:
- Increased revenue
- Reduced operational costs
- Improved business insight / reduced risks
- Implemented Sage ERP X3 in 3 to 6 months.
- Rated the quality of support and assistance provided by Sage as outstanding.
- Chose Sage ERP X3 over the following products:
- Achieved the business goals they expected within 6 months to I year after going live with Sage ERP X3.
- Purchased Sage ERP X3 over other solutions or vendors for the following reasons:
- Powerful functionality that supported unique industry needs
- Ease of use
- Flexibility / Ability to adapt to company-specific processes
- Scalability / Ability to support growth
- Cost effective and flexible licensing options
- Quality of services received from Sage and business partner
“Sage ERP X3 provides functionality for distributors and manufacturers without the burden of larger systems. The solution makes it easy to manage day-to-day operations. Access to data for business decisions is easy through integrated business intelligence tools.”
||IT Professional, Medium Enterprise Food Company
About This Data
This data was sourced directly from verified users of Sage ERP Platform by TechValidate.
TechValidate verifies the identity and organizational affiliation of all participants that contribute to published research data, while guaranteeing their anonymity so that they may share information honestly and freely.
Dec 19, 2012
More Research on Sage ERP Platform
Explore all TechValidate Research