LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio Case Study: Educational Institution
- Solved the following challenges with LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio:
- Uncovered new selling opportunities
- Increased lead conversion
- Increased deal size
- Integrated sales intelligence into the company’s CRM
- Uses LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio primarily for the following:
- Identifying opportunities related to existing accounts using company hierarchy data
- Generating a list of companies or contacts
- Preparing for sales calls using company and executive profiles
- Staying informed of existing accounts or high-value prospects using alerts (sales triggers)
- Finds the following LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio content sets to be superior to other sales intelligence providers:
- Company profiles
- List generation capability
- Financials & SEC filings
- News and sales trigger alerts
- Company hierarchy
- Describes LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio as very critical to the success of their sales professionals.
- Rated their likelihood of recommending LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio as 10 – would recommend out of 10.
“LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio has helped my sales team find opportunities with new customers.”
“LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio has helped my sales team better understand our customers and prospects.”
“LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio enables my sales team to be more efficient and effective in their sales prospecting efforts.”
“Our company works very closely with LexisNexis, in fact we feel that they are a business partner for us than a simple provider.”
TechValidate Survey of a Educational Institution
About This Data
This data was sourced directly from verified users of LexisNexis Research and Litigation Solutions by TechValidate.
TechValidate verifies the identity and organizational affiliation of all participants that contribute to published research data, while guaranteeing their anonymity so that they may share information honestly and freely.
Jan 09, 2014
More Research on LexisNexis Research and Litigation Solutions
Explore all TechValidate Research