LexisNexis Public Records Case Study: Federal Agency
- Subscribed to LexisNexis Public Records for the following reasons:
- Provides ability to look across all 50 states with one search
- Eliminates the need for multiple providers of public records information
- Provides necessary info in one comprehensive report
- Enables them to spend less time data gathering and more time analyzing/decision making
- Connects people, businesses, locations and assets that other providers don’t
- Uses LexisNexis Public Records for the following tasks:
- Locate missing or hard-to-find people
- Track ownership of assets
- Trusts LexisNexis Public Records more than any other provider to investigate people and businesses due to connections between people, businesses, locations and assets.
- Is confident they’re searching the most comprehensive public records provider in the industry.
“We look for associated business and individuals within a specific industry and look for assets such as property and equipment. LexisNexis Public Records allows us to see undisclosed relationships and follow the movement of equipment and property between businesses and persons.”
TechValidate Survey of a Federal Agency
About This Data
This data was sourced directly from verified users of LexisNexis Research and Litigation Solutions by TechValidate.
TechValidate verifies the identity and organizational affiliation of all participants that contribute to published research data, while guaranteeing their anonymity so that they may share information honestly and freely.
Aug 22, 2012
More Research on LexisNexis Research and Litigation Solutions
Explore all TechValidate Research