LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio Case Study: Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Solved the following challenges with LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio:
- Improved lead quality or quantity
- Uncovered new selling opportunities
- Increased deal size
- Uses LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio primarily for the following:
- Identifying opportunities related to existing accounts using company hierarchy data
- Generating a list of companies or contacts
- Preparing for sales calls using company and executive profiles
- Researching revenue levels to prioritize new business contacts
- Finds the following LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio content sets to be superior to other sales intelligence providers:
- Company profiles
- Contact information
- Reports—SWOT Analysis, Industry Reports
- Financials & SEC filings
- Company hierarchy
- Describes LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio as somewhat critical to the success of their sales professionals.
- Rated their likelihood of recommending LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio as 8 out of 10.
“Without Prospect Portfolio, we had real trouble knowing where to start to achieve our new business prospecting goals. Now, we have more confidence, and more knowledge, and sales reps have much more energy about these warmed-up ‘cold calls’.”
“LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio helps me/my team meet or exceed my/our sales goals.”
“LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio has helped me/my team find opportunities with new customers.”
“LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio has helped me/my team better understand my/our customers and prospects.”
“LexisNexis Prospect Portfolio enables me/my team to be more efficient and effective in my/their sales prospecting efforts.”
Steve Spencer, Research Director, Sinclair Broadcast Group
About This Data
This data was sourced directly from verified users of LexisNexis Research and Litigation Solutions by TechValidate.
TechValidate verifies the identity and organizational affiliation of all participants that contribute to published research data, while guaranteeing their anonymity so that they may share information honestly and freely.
Jan 13, 2014
More Research on LexisNexis Research and Litigation Solutions
Explore all TechValidate Research