Case Study: State & Local Government
- Purchased HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage for the following reasons:
- Simplified management
- Improved storage & application (server virtualization, exchange, database) performance
- Increased capacity utilization
- High availability
- Storage Federation
- Stores the following workloads in thinly provisioned volumes:
- Virtualization workloads
- Database Environments
- Email & Sharepoint workloads
- File workloads
- Improved VM Density by 2x since deploying HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage in their server virtualization (VMware, Hyper-v, etc.) environment.
- Reduced Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) on storage by 61-70% by moving to a virtualized storage environment with HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage.
- Lowered Operating Expenditures (OPEX) costs by 71-80% by deploying virtualized HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage.
- Reduced storage administration time by 71-80% with HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage vs legacy storage environment.
- Saved 21-30% in up-front costs for thin provisioning volumes by only having to purchase what is needed today and grow capacity as needed by deploying the HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage Array.
- Reduced total power and cooling costs by 61-70% vs legacy storage environment.
- Rated their likelihood to recommend HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage to other organizations looking for an efficient and agile alternative for their most demanding virtual, cloud and IT-as-a-Service environments as a 8 out of 10.
TechValidate Survey of a State & Local Government