Case Study: State & Local Government
- Purchased HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage for the following reasons:
- Simplified management
- Improved storage & application (server virtualization, exchange, database) performance
- Increased capacity utilization
- High availability
- Storage Federation
- Stores the following workloads in thinly provisioned volumes:
- Virtualization workloads
- Database Environments
- Email & Sharepoint workloads
- File workloads
- Improved VM Density by 2x since deploying HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage in their server virtualization (VMware, Hyper-v, etc.) environment.
- Reduced Capital Expenditures (CAPEX) on storage by 61-70% by moving to a virtualized storage environment with HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage.
- Lowered Operating Expenditures (OPEX) costs by 71-80% by deploying virtualized HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage.
- Reduced storage administration time by 71-80% with HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage vs legacy storage environment.
- Saved 21-30% in up-front costs for thin provisioning volumes by only having to purchase what is needed today and grow capacity as needed by deploying the HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage Array.
- Reduced total power and cooling costs by 61-70% vs legacy storage environment.
- Rated their likelihood to recommend HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage to other organizations looking for an efficient and agile alternative for their most demanding virtual, cloud and IT-as-a-Service environments as a 8 out of 10.
TechValidate Survey of a State & Local Government
About This Data
This data was sourced directly from verified users of HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage by TechValidate.
TechValidate verifies the identity and organizational affiliation of all participants that contribute to published research data, while guaranteeing their anonymity so that they may share information honestly and freely.
Feb 14, 2013
More Research on HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage
Explore all TechValidate Research